Cheapest and most reliable bulk sms platform in Nigeria
Short Message Service (SMS) is a service that enables someone to send text message from his or her phone to friends, relatives, associates and so on. It is also possible to send text message via the internet using an SMS enabled online system. SMS is becoming more popular day by day as it has been noted to be one of the most effective way of communicating to people that belong to the same group or have common interest and for marketing or promoting products/services. The process of mass messaging is often referred to as bulk SMS messaging.
SMS has made it possible to reach people in few seconds and place information directly “in the palm of their hand”. The recipient's direct response to such information has been noted to be very high.
How To Send Bulk SMS at Cheapest rate
To get started, you will need to get an account with our online SMS system. Sending bulk SMS is done online most of the time. Though, it is possible to send text message through someone's phone but if you need to send text message to about 500 to 1000 people, you will discover that it won't be easy to use handset to do that.
~ Log on to our website with your computer or mobile phone
~ Type in your details like name, user name, valid email, password and click on Register.
~ Log on to your email and activate your account by clicking on the link that was sent there.(NOTE: if didn't see any email in your inbox, check your "SPAM BOX" to see the message for your confirmation link.)
~ Log in to this website with your username and password that you used to open the account.
~ When that unit is exhausted, then you can start to buy at a very cheap price. You can also buy online by typing in the number of UNITS you want to buy and clicking BUY NOW on the site and following the steps as guided by the site.
~ When you want to pay to the bank, use your username asdepositor so that you can easily be credited once your payment is confimed.
~ After that, you can now send sms to as many numbers as you wish.
Introducing the Authentic & Verified Nigerian GSM Number Database!!!
Get Verified GSM Database of entire Nigeria (23 million numbers) for just N25,000. Click here!!!
Bulk SMS – 10 Profitable Ways You Can Use it to Make Huge Money in Your Business and Dominate Your Market!
If you’ve heard of bulk SMS and you’re unsure how to take advantage of it to make more money in your business, this article will open your eyes to ten ingenious ways you never knew existed! Please read on…
1. Full blown-promotion – Are you rolling out a new product or service or want to push your already existing products and services further into the marketplace to make more money? You can penetrate and dominate your market easily, quickly, and cheaply using bulk SMS.
2. Time-limited special offers – Is sales short in coming? Do you need a certain amount of money this week or by month end? Or you just want to meet a sales target, you can use bulk SMS to make one-time offers or any kind of special offer. And you know what? Offers with built-in deadlines outperform offers without deadlines any day, anytime.
3. Introduce your great business – You have a great business, granted. But how many of your potential customers know you exist… even in your community? You can use bulk SMS to get yourself out of marketing oblivion and into limelight and win more customers and become very popular in your niche and location.
4. Follow up on your top prospects – According to statistics from the National Sales Executive Association, “Only 2% of sales are made on the 1st contact. And 80% of all sales are made on the 5th – 12th contact.” Bulk SMS helps you to automate and personalize your marketing follow up professionally so that you can make all the money you’re capable of making in your business.
5. Customer relationship management – You can use bulk SMS to manage your relationship with your customer professionally thereby retaining your customers and reducing customer attrition rate. How? By informing them when you fulfill their orders, by using it to ask if delivery went smooth, by thanking them for their business, and so on.
6. Wish your customers Happy Birthday – It has been said that people don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care. By celebrating customers on one of the important days of their lives, you will increase customers’ loyalty. And the more customers stay with you, the more money you will make. What’s more, you can even schedule the birthdays and it will be delivered on their birthdays without you touching anything.
7. Get your debtors to pay you quickly – You can use bulk SMS to remind your debtors that their debt is due for payment. This will increase your revenue and improve your cash-flow.
8. New prices announcement – Have adjustments in your pricing? You can use bulk SMS to inform your customers and use that opportunity to sell your products and services.
9. Make special holiday offers – We have a dozen holidays during each year, bulk SMS comes in handy to make special holiday offers with deadlines built into them to generate quick sales.
10. Refer prospects to your great company website – This will increase traffic to your website which will in turn contribute to getting you ranked higher in Google, Yahoo!, and other search engines and also help you sell your products and services. To make it very effective, you can offer them something for FREE if they visit your website.
Now, be honest, can’t you see that bulk sms can help you make more money in your business? The BIG question is: Are you going to take advantage of it now or are you going to wait until things get worse? Your choice!
But always remember this: If you’re not making use of bulk sms to promote your business especially in Nigeria, your competitors are making use of it.
The benefits of using bulk SMS to communicate with your customers
There are many good reasons to use SMS to communicate with your customers, here are just a few.
The benefits of using bulk SMS
- SMS is Personal. It goes straight to the recipient’s mobile phone. The message is literally delivered directly into their hand.
- Real-time two-way SMS communication. Receive replies to your bulk SMS messages.
- An SMS message can reach a customer wherever they are.
- You can get your message out efficiently to the required group.
- You can send individual messages or group messages.
- If the cellphone is off or out of signal range, the message will arrive at the recipient’s phone if it is switched on or receives signal within 48 hours of sending.
- SMS can be stored for use at a later stage.
- SMS can be forwarded.
- SMS can be easily tracked using the delivery reports. You are able to see which messages were delivered to which mobile numbers.
- SMS messages can be scheduled to go out at a certain date and time.
- Your message gets across in 160 characters or less. Short and sweet.
- You can send bulk SMS messages from your computer.
- Reliable delivery to over 800 networks in more than 200 countries.
Benefits of SMS vs phoning:
- Cheaper than a phone call
- Takes less time to send a message than it does to make a phone call.
Benefits of SMS vs Emailing/Online:
- Email/computer is not always readily available.
- A client/customer will almost always have their cellphone on them. The chances the recipient receiving and reading the message is very high.
- People are more likely to receive and read an SMS than an email.
- More people have access to a cellphone than they do the internet.
- Cellphones do not have a spam box. Many emails are “lost” because of the junk mail filter.
Benefits of SMS vs Fax:
- Fax machines are not portable.
- Often times an office has one fax machine servicing an entire office.
- Faxes are not “personal”. Anyone can walk past, pick it up and read it.
- SMS is cheaper than sending a fax.
- Sending an SMS takes less time than typing up and sending a fax.
- Create account now.